Halloween is old news, so I'm not going to bore anyone with a long synopsis of events, but here's the bullet point version!
- I made Willa's skunk costume with a borrowed glue gun and the creative advice of a good friend. Overall it turned out well. (There was a small hiccup when Willa realized skunks are indeed black and not pink, but she overcame that relatively quickly.)
- We first hit up the neighborhood's trick or treet street, and then later regained our focus for a few block of after-dark trick-or-treating. Willa was all about it this year, even venturing up to a few doors all by herself.
- Cam was a lion. He wasn't that into keep his mane on, but he was cute nonetheless.
- Bryna was a "dog-tor." Credit to a child on the street who named her that.
- I did not dress up. Some year I'll feel inspired?
- We played a rousing game of Cards Against Humanity after the trick-or-treaters went to bed. We should consider making that a tradition.
- There was some unfortunate illness in the aftermath of Halloween. It was more than just too much candy and whiskey. The count of GI bugs since having kids is absurd.
- Willa wants to be a skunk again next year. That sentiment probably won't last, but I take it as a sign that Halloween was a success!